Traditional bifold wallet
This traditional full bifold is made using finest quality vegetable tanned leather sourced from Wickett and Craig located in Pennsylvania, one of the most illustrious vegetable specialty tanneries in the U.S. This wallet ages wonderfully as you use it every day.
- Reviews (1)
- Additional information
- Top quality full grain vegetable tanned leather
- Hand burnished edges to achieve unmatched look
- Saddle stitched with German thread, a traditional and strongest method of hand stitching for durability and elegance
- 6 card slots (2 hidden) initially accept up to 2 cards each
- Full separate cash compartment
- Measures ~4.5″ x 3.375″ x 0.5” (folded)
- Refinished flesh side for a nice feel and color
Please note this item is made from full grain leather so may contain natural surface marks or scars and due to the nature of drum dyed leather, color may not exactly match the photographed color. Expect your leather product to darken and patina with age and wear.
Black, Buck Brown, Chestnut, Natural Tooling, Show Harness Chestnut