Sahi Brown Belt
- Color: Medium Brown
- Belt Width: 1.5 inch
- Buckle: Stainless Steel or Solid Brass
- 5 holes – 1 inch apart
- Thickness: Approx. 11/12oz (single layer belt)
- Made in New York using only North American heavy native steer hides
Option 1 (recommended): In order to get the correct size of your belt, we recommend you to take an existing belt and measure from the tip of the buckle to the most used hole. Round off your measurement to the nearest available measurement.
Option 2: Add 2-3 inches to your waist size if you do not have belt to measure.
Please do not consider the waistband of your pants for belt size.
Please contact us if you want a custom belt size.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Hand cut straps of English Bridle Leather. Sourced from the Wickett and Craig Tannery in Pennsylvania, USA.
- Top quality full grain vegetable tanned leather is selected for this product. Long lasting and finest leather in the world.
- English Bridle is slightly matte finish with uniform color. These belts can be used for both formal and casual occasions.
- Back side is refinished with gum paste for lasting durability and smooth texture.
- Edges are rounded and burnished.
- 5 holes – 1 inch apart.
- Buckle is easily removed and swapped using standard screwdriver.
32", 34", 36", 38", 40", 42"
Hand Polished – Brass, Hand Polished – Stainless Steel, Roller Buckle, Solid Brass, Stainless Steel