Heavy duty single layer belt
- Color: Medium Brown
- Thickness: Approx. 12/13oz (0.25 inch)
- Width: 1.5 inch
- Buckle options: Stainless Steel/Solid Brass
- Made in US using only North American Heavy Native Steer Hides.
Option 1 (recommended): In order to get the correct size of your belt, we recommend you to take an existing belt and measure from the tip of the buckle to the most used hole. Round off your measurement to the nearest available measurement.
Option 2: Add 2-3 inches to your waist size if you do not have belt to measure.
Please do not consider the waistband of your pants for belt size.
Please contact us if you want a custom belt size.
- Reviews (3)
- Additional information
- Hand cut straps of Traditional Harness Leather. Sourced from the Wickett and Craig Tannery in Pennsylvania, USA. Wickett & Craig leather is among the highest end vegetable tanned leathers in the world and known for quality, durability, and rich finishes
- Top quality full gain drum-dyed vegetable tanned leather is used for the product which also develops incredible patina over time
- Glossier top grain surface and has more marbling, showing light and dark character
- Back/Flesh side is refinished with gum paste for lasting durability and smooth texture
- Edges are finished, burnished and waxed by hand
- 5 holes – 1 inch apart
- Buckle is easily removed and swapped using standard screwdriver
28", 30", 32", 34", 36", 38", 40", 42", 44"
Solid Brass, Stainless Steel